Sunday, August 30, 2009
Saturday, August 29, 2009
Friday, August 28, 2009
Its finally happening!
OIC is inviting * OIC artists to contribute, kicking off our print store!
Artist will be paid from sale proceeds* *
The decision of selected art piece is final; no correspondence will be entered into on this subject before or during and after the selection.
Call for submissions
1. A4 size vertical format only. Full Colour. Finished Artwork.
2. Theme/ keywords:
( we are targetting retail shops catering to ladies )
•naive/ purity/ innocence
•nature/ floral / fauna
- no dark stuff/ violence/ political themes
- no anime or manga style images
- no client logos/ slogans required
3. Submit a 50 word rationale and lowres 150dpi jpg to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pls include your full name and contact info in your email.
4. Max 3 artwork per artist as a series.
5. Name your artwork clearly - "artistname_01.jpg"
6. Pls post your name under comments section to indicate you will be participating.
7. Closing date: 18:00 28th August 2009
8. Only sent in hires jpgs after you have been selected and notified via email.
9. Pls don't attach big files in your email- just give me the download links- use mediafire.com or yousendit.com thanks
Final file format - JPG RGB A4 size 300dpi
* OIC artists- Participating artists at OIC Portrait Day or Figure Drawing and open to all OIC blog members, active members will have priority.
* * Short listed artist will be informed of payment details.
brushpen, for a character sheet and practice..
no prizes guessing what fantasy genre/game i am drawing.
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Here are the rest. Please click on the image to enlarge.
Illustrator's version of backgrounds.
Art Director: Yenyen Yeo
Agency: Arc Worldwide
Thursday, August 20, 2009
Following ‘A Nice Set’ Singapore, this time Crossville is hitting the Red Dot Museum for a pop-up night of paper, DJs and drinks.
As part of the event the International and Singapore series of custom ‘Ghostboy’ models will finally be showcased (featuring artists such as Tado, Jon Burgerman, Evil/MCA, Eeshaun, Momorobo, Mindflyer, Sheryo and many others).
As a little extra, especially for this event a new character template “NUT” is up for grabs! (cool & simple, so should be a breeze!)
Join in and send your entries to: email@example.com
15 designs will be chosen by a panel of judges and online voting, then built for you – and showcased on the night.
One lucky winner will walk away with two F1 paddock tickets worth S$8,000,00 each!
Entries closed: 20 August 2009
Line up chosen: 22 August 2009
A Pop-Up Club by RIGHTCLICKA
Featuring installations by CROSSVILLE
4 September 09 | 10pm - 2pm | Red Dot Museum
Zid here, back from the DEADDDDDDD.
This is the product of me missing in action for 2 months: a suicidal 87.1 meter installation. Disclaimer: It can definitely be much better should I have been given the appropriate time to complete this. This will do for this crazy attempt.
If anyone feels like taking a walk down the Esplanade tunnel accompanied by linear narratives, feel free to do so from tomorrow until Oct 4th!