Saturday, June 23, 2007

Hello all!

Hi Everyone,

This is Herman aka hëage. This is my first posting as well and many thanks to Andrew for the invitation! I love this blog very much and its really great to see so many illustration enthusiast here.

I would also like to take this opportunity to share with you a new illustration book, "Big Book of Fashion Illustration" (a UK publication) that was just release by PageOne Singapore early this week - officially in July. This book feature 3 illustrators from Singapore, including myself. There's a wide variety of styles in it and I'm sure there's something for everyone, hehe! Here's a link to read more about it.
















Thank you once again!

3 comments:

kuanth said...

welcome! and post more!:)

F L E E said...

WELCOME! (throws confetti)

sokkuan tye said...

hey Herman, why don't you post at least one of the illos of yours tats featured in this book? please? ('u')