Monday, September 15, 2008

游乐场 - ULeChang!



To all my OIC comrades,
I am honoured to share with you my latest interactive illustrated website which i had been working for a very long time.
Its an experimental piece which i really had fun with. Lucky to have my colleagues' help am i able to complete this wonderful piece of work - Dominique who helped me in the scripting, Ken's great copy and Kilostudio's full support. I would also like to thank Drewscape for introducing me to OIC and all my friends for their support.
I hope you guys will enjoy exploring this site. Feel free to drop me a mail or leave me a comment to share with me your thoughts.
Yours Sincerely,
Rjay

5 comments:

ken lee said...

wow! great imagination and ideas! amazing stuff!!

mindflyer 小飞人 said...

WoW!! Congrats!!

I love your images!!

So this is a website to showcase your work?

Would be good if u can update ur blog with these images as stills.

I wish the new site is more fluid- the scrolling is very very irritatingly slow here.
I guess I stiil hate Flash :D

Andrew Tan said...

awesome work! well done RJ and kilo! It feels very unique and fresh for a portfolio of your work.

Christine Lim said...

Superb work of imagination. Really cool.

I need to do a personal website, may I contact you if I encounter any problem? :)

Anonymous said...

great illustration and imagination! :)

but execution-wise ("flashing skill")... can definitely be improved..

choice of navigation, (using key controls) to me, is wrong.. mouse follow maybe a better choice..

my 2 cents... you should let your users enjoy the experience of the site and your artwork, not let them fumbling over the hard to control avatar.

but all in all. well done.