Monday, January 22, 2007
What i use for drawing:
1. Calligraphy pen (thick & thin nib). Very useful for adding characeter to lines for visuals + storyboards.
2. Arabic calligraphy pen (slanted nib). Also good for visuals.
3. Liquid paper. For adding highlights and covering mistakes for visuals.
4. Hero model 86 bent nip fountain pen. Very smooth. (The ink that comes with this pen is good. Very black. Chairman recommended. Hail chairman!)
5. Zig Clean color pens. Add water and it spreads very nicely. Shld try mixing with a couple colours. eg. red and black.
7. Japanese brush.
8. Intuos 2 wacom.
9. Good food.