Friday, November 07, 2008

workflow: Maxing your Wacom Tablet

Those who knows me will know that I love to explore and fiddle with my Macs and wacom. I highly recommend this video on how you can fully utilise your wacom tablet by setting up shortcuts for those side buttons. Very useful in Photoshop for zooming and calling up functions like change brush sizes or special menus. If you keep going to the top menu bar for something, setting up a shortcut to those side buttons will make your job flow easy. Please feel free to share your workflow or tips.

Download and view video here.

2 comments:

Don Low said...

Thanks for the video -- for most of the time, I have all the side buttons on the wacom tablet diabled becos they get in my way when i was resting my hand on the keyboard (depending on how you set up your work space)on the shortcut keys like B, V or E etc. After reading your post, i was thinking, if I am always using the brush for painting, there is a better way to change the brush size in a quicker way...

adeline said...

yayyyyy