Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Ramblings on the train and maybe a lil more.





hi, my name is celeste. Michael and Andrew urged me to get out of my rabbit hole.. and here i am, my first entry on this blog after being a member for so long.

Ramblings on the train is a collection of my daily thoughts done pictorially on the way to work. I just had to find my own space and time to indulge a lil in my own ramblings. Clocking long hours for a fulltime gig just makes doodling sessions really precious to me.

You can find more of my sketches, paintings and random drawings at www.celesteanning.com.
And http://www.flickr.com/photos/sugarwanderlust/ to see the world thru my eyes.

5 comments:

Art Addict 2007 said...

Your characters are very cool! Keep on going.

fabulana@gmail.com said...

Hi Celeste,

this is my first comment here and I sure am glad Michael and Andrew kept bugging you! I love the work you've posted. The characters are very endearing. Very nice and inspiring!

mindflyer 小飞人 said...

Thx Celeste!! See? not so hard after all! :D

Now pls draw Kristal out of the rabbit hole too! :D

Good that u have a unique look/ voice :) keep pushing the envelope and try as many different things as you can!

Hope to see u participate in the events we have planned tht will be coming very soon!

F L E E said...

hey! its all you!!
welcome back!
Love your pixs and love these doodles!
Keep them comin'!!

Unknown said...

thank you very much people! :) your kind comments encourage me...

Let's hope i'll stay away from THAT rabbit hole!

till then!