Saturday, November 04, 2006

my crazy tattoo ideas


Hi all, just taking a break from my boring work stuff.
I've been wanting to get a tattoo for years, but being the designer that I am, I can't decide on what the tatto should be like. So I usually start off drawing something and before too long, I get too caught up on the details until it becomes too complicated to do as a tattoo and end up as just an illustration. So here's one of my many (ongoing) attempts at designing a tatto for myself. Hmmm... maybe I have a commitent problem ;P

5 comments:

eeshaun said...

amazing!!!!

zeropointfive said...

impratical as a tattoo but man, that's WICKED! :D

I could see it as a tattoo with less detail (esp with the mane and tail area) and some underlying soft shapes tho)

reminds me of a crying freeman character tattoo heh

mindflyer 小飞人 said...

sometimes when we are having too much fun- its very hard to pull back!! (eh - i dont believe in pulling back too. LOL)

I still remember my teacher telling me to "Mike- please control yourself!!" after all these years

Beth said...

that's absolutely gorgeous !- have you thought about colour or are you keeping it minimal and in black and white?

ari said...

Thanks all! Yeah, I had a lot of fun. I think I'll keep it BW and minimal. At least for the time being.