Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Hide & Seek

It all started when I was glaring at my white heels thinking 'Damn, but they're boring!". Shoe customizing service is available at Hide & Seek. All shoes are hand-painted by moi and gloss/mat varnished, depending on preferences.

The shop has much other cool stuff by designers local and far and wide, so go check it out~

Tried my hand at something simple and girly. Drawn, painted and gloss varnished.

Little Red Dots came about because I thought girls generally look rather adorable in round toe flats. Decked the shoes with little ladybirds frolicking among leaves. Drawn, painted and gloss varnished.

Spontaneously drew these at 4am on a working day, and my favorite pair thus far. Drawn, painted and gloss varnished.

3 comments:

Andrew Tan said...

cool. did you draw any? or plan to?

Bitterjo said...

Yeah...I drew these. And also the one doing shoe customization. Should have made myself clearer. :P

Andrew Tan said...

respect!