Thursday, April 10, 2008

My first post here


Hi all~
I'm Wei Loon, currently a freelance visualizer. I've seen some of you guys at MAAD several times, well~ nice to meet you guys.

I like to draw something that's more fantasy and fairy tales like, I'm also good at creating cute cartoon characters.

Beside dragon ball the first manga I read that inspired me a lot, Hayao Miyazaki is also another artist who I love. Recently I was thinking to explore more other styles to find one that really suits me. Probably I've been doing too many storyboads and follow other artist's style, that makes me feel lost.

Please visit my soloistblog and feel free to comment or visit http://fotologue.jp/soloist to see more of my artworks.

6 comments:

adeline said...

wow hi

mindflyer 小飞人 said...

welcome welcome :D
Nice to meet u too!

ken lee said...

welcome! welcome!!

eric foo said...

hey.. man, hope to see you on next MAAD potrait day ya.. haha!

Anonymous said...

how do we get to post on this blog??

mindflyer 小飞人 said...

anonymous-

You have to be a full OIC member- admission is via review of your work by our panel.
Email us your work or skeches or url of folio or blog.

HTH
thanks